From gastroesophageal reflux to colonoscopy, MORDO SUCHOV MD – GASTROENTEROLOGY ASSOCIATES OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA is equipped to handle all of your gastroenterology and hepatology needs. To help you understand your options, we’ve included descriptions of some of our leading services on this page.
- Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD) Evaluation of the upper Gl tract includes: Esophagus, stomach and duodenum. We perform both diagnostic and Therapeutic interventions
- Esophageal Variceal ligatlion (EVL)
- Colonoscopy. Screening as well as diagnostic and Therapeutic including polypectomy, dilatation, injection
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangio Pancreatography (ERCP) we perform diagnostic as well as therapeutic procedures including: Sphincterotomy , stone extraction, lithotripsy, Spyglass Cholangioscopy, biliary and pancreatic dilatation and stenting.
- Endoscopic Percutaneous Gastrostomy tube placement (PEG)
- Pillcam Capsule Endoscopy including small bowel evaluation and also esophageal evaluation
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy Hepatitis evaluation and treatment: Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C
- Hemorrhoidal banding CRH O’Reagan system
- Breath testing: Helicobacter Pylori, Lactose intolerance, bacterial overgrowth.
What Sets Us Apart
At MORDO SUCHOV MD – GASTROENTEROLOGY ASSOCIATES OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA we provide bilingual English-Spanish care most of our staff in fluent in Spanish and sensitive to the cultural needs of the Hispanic population. We also are able and sensitive to the needs of any other cultural and ethnic group.